Mobile-friendly, search optimized, professional websites for Attorneys & Law Firms
According to research from Mobile Marketer, 70 percent of all mobile searches result in action within one hour! Having a mobile friendly web site is critical.
Having a professional website is one of the most important things you can do for your law firm, whether you have one attorney or multiple lawyers and locations. It is one of the first things that referrals and potential clients will see about your practice. Unfortunately many of the solutions from legal marketing firms are expensive and complicated.
That’s why we’ve put together our Local Website Power Suite incorporating our most popular and powerful website features.
Here are just a few features that are included when you get a Local Website Power Suite:
- Built on WordPress, the leading content management system on the market today. We use WordPress to build all of our websites and have for years.
- Easy to use, yet very powerful and flexible
- Search engine friendly
- Mobile responsive on tablets, and smart phones
- You get to select from 5 professionally designed themes to choose from, each with virtually unlimited color and layout options. You can even change themes later if you’d like (this does require some extra work to layout your content in the new theme, which you can do yourself or you can hire us to do).
- Built specifically for attorneys and law firms with built-in features that the search engines love
- Built-in blog for legal tips, articles and firm news
- Built-in landing page functionality for specific lead generation activities
- Gravity Forms, the leading premium online form builder
- Form integration with Mailchimp, Aweber, and other leading email newsletter systems
- Polls, quizzes, and surveys
- PayPal integration
- Zapier integration
- Built-in social media sharing tools
- Special offers and coupons
- Google Analytics integration (you need a Google Analytics account)
- Review integration (You need a Reputation Suite account)
- XML site maps
- Dynamic call tracking (A call tracking account is required)
- WordPress training videos
- and so much more …
What we provide:
Once we get the required homework from you in our intake form, we will provide the following during the initial setup of your website.
- Installation and setup of the site on our development domain using your selected theme
- We will customize the site design with your logo and color style. You can generally select a primary color, secondary color, and a navigation hover color. Too many colors become distracting.
- We will setup the primary “Call to Action” buttons (ie Schedule A Consult, Book an Appointment, etc)
- We will design your initial home page layout options using the pre-defined widget areas (sections of the website) that are available in the template.
- We will build the main menu navigation for up to 15 menu items. You can add as many menu items as you want.
- We will build and format up to 10 pages based on the content (text and pictures) that we receive from you. You can add virtually unlimited pages and blog posts.
- We will build a basic “Contact Us” online form, and up to one additional form. For security reasons, we do not support complex forms that collect private information such as social security #, driver’s license #, etc.
- Basic search engine optimization settings for the home page with proper meta titles and descriptions.
- Once we’re ready to go live, we will show you how to map your domain name to the new site.
Ongoing Monthly Hosting & Support:
- Web hosting
- cPanel w/ unlimited emails (we support Gmail integration)
- Daily backups
- Google Analytics reporting
- Up to 2 hours of expert assistance per month
- All WordPress and plugin updates
- Ongoing theme and feature updates
Ask your sales representative for pricing
What if need a more custom website approach?
We can definitely build custom sites to meet your unique needs, but the pricing structure increases substantially. Custom law firm web design usually involves the following:
- Custom design and layout needs
- Custom functionality needs
- Formatting of extra content, photo galleries, forms, etc.
Each custom project has it’s own unique needs. Please talk with your sales representative for more information and to help you decide if you need to take a more custom approach.