Google calls it the “Zero Moment of Truth” – that moment when the prospective client searches for you or your law firm online. What kind of online reputation do they see?
- Do you have a steady stream of recent online reviews?
- Are you positioned as a firm they can trust?
Do you have enough reviews and positive reputation online to assure that your firm is the one they are looking for, or will they simply bypass your firm for one of your competitors?
Our systems help you build, promote, and manage your online reputation so you can stand out above your competition.
Game changer: Your practice is essentially naked online when it comes to your reputation. There is nowhere to hide.
“92% of consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation”
- Build your reputation by asking your customers for reviews on your own branded Review Engine, where you can gather “local” reviews on our system or 3rd party reviews on popular sites like Google+Local, Yelp, etc.
- Promote your positive reviews on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and live-stream your positive reviews to your web site.
- Manage your reputation by being proactive and turning valuable negative feedback into a fantastic customer service opportunity that lets you handle negative reviews privately. Plus, manage and monitor your online visibility, reviews, mentions, social activity, and even competitors with our 24/7 monitoring and alerts.